Any available jobs we have will be posted here.
Click the job titles below to view the job descriptions and click “Apply Now” to apply.
Signature Homes is a homebuilder in the Winnipeg and Surrounding Area focusing on quality homes. At Signature Homes, we embrace the concept of delivering high quality and value for our customers through spec homes or custom home building.
We are currently looking for a responsible, charismatic and hardworking individual who could fill in a role as a hands-on Site Supervisor who can work independently and take initiative while managing multiple jobs.
This would involve speaking to trades directly and working alongside our Construction & Operations Team.
The Site Supervisor manages the construction site related tasks of the business through a variety of coordination, scheduling, hands-on labor & customer service tasks, including but not limited to:
- Review and understand construction plans and associated drawings
- Operate a safe, secure and clean worksite & that OH&S guidelines and legislation is upkept
- Ensure sites are clean and ready for City inspections
- Maintain & update project schedules daily
- Coordination & scheduling of trade partners, suppliers & other team members through effective phone & email communication
- Resolving on-site issues with trade partners & team members as they arise
- Maintain high-quality work and efficient building processes
- Thorough review of jobs through quality control checklists at multiple stages of production
- Construction of homes to standard specifications, as-per plans & any changes requested
- Communicating & meeting with customers for walkthroughs, pre-occupancy, possessions, postpossessions & answering construction related questions as they arise
- Performing repairs on-site as they arise, both pre & post-possession
- Plan and execute projects from start to finish, on time and on budget
- Effective time management skills, top-notch analytical skills and ability to prioritize to meet multiple deadlines
- Technical knowledge of the Residential Construction Industry
- Comfortable communicating with customers & tradespeople
- Proficient with technology & experience with MS Office, Excel & Outlook
- Works well in a team or independently
- Excellent communication and written email skills
- Ability to perform on-site warranty related repairs, pre and post-occupancy repairs & to help lift materials to and from sites
- Team attitude and willingness to take on jobs
- Reliable vehicle (truck)
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a competitive full-time salary, Vehicle Allowance along with a comprehensive benefits plan
Thank you to all applicants; however only those that are selected for an interview will be contacted. No walk-in applications please.
Handyman/ Woman & Site Helper
Signature Homes requires a Handyman/woman for help with pre-occupancy and post occupancy repairs. This person will work closely with site supervisors & customer service representatives to help perfect houses for client possession or any service needed during a warranty period.
- Minor and major renovations for residential projects
- Applicants must have basic skills
- Laminate floors
- Minor plumbing and electrical
- Finishing carpentry
Duties would also include moving materials on site, helping site supervisors with site specific tasks. The focus will be on organization and cleaning, to maintain a safe and productive workplace. We are a fun home building company with amazing culture, always looking to hire great people and promote them. If you are hard-working and looking to work with great people, please send us your resume!